The game rules are an extension of the general terms and conditions. In the event of a ban, or simply for checking what is and isn’t allowed, the general terms and conditions should be read. Particularly here 8.
Avoiding the game rules will be considered a violation and will be treated as such. All game rules also apply to players who are intending on deleting their account, or those who already have their account in the deletion phase.
- 1.1. Every player is only allowed to possess and play one account per game world.
- 1.2. The account holder is the person whose e-mail address is registered to the account. Support has the right to request the e-mail address as verification.
- 1.3. It is a violation of the rules to share passwords and will be punished as such. Exception: multi-player accounts. These are only permitted if the players of the account don’t possess or play any other account in the same game world. Accounts that are played from the same PC are not allowed to have the same password.
- 1.4. It is against the rules to attempt to gain access to another account unrightfully. Any login that is not carried out by the account holder will be seen as unrightful. Violations could lead to expulsion from the game. The team will never ask you for your password!
- 1.5. An account must only be played for its own success and is not allowed to exist for the exclusive benefit of another account. Accounts that are exclusively used to provide other accounts an advantage (‘pushing’) are forbidden.
- 1.6. Inactive Rail Nation accounts will not be deleted.
- 2.1. Insults, vilification or other questionable comments about other players, in any form or in any place in the game, will not be tolerated and will be punished.
- 2.2. Using a different language, other than the relevant server language or English in IGMs (in-game messages), chat messages, in the world chat and in player profiles is not permitted. The server language is determined by the country flags on the server selection screen. Multiple languages can be server languages.
- 2.3. We do not allow any links in chat, profile or game forums. Exempt are links leading to domains of Travian Games GmbH and/or affiliated companies or trusted pages (Youtube, Wikipedia etc.).
- 2.4. Adverts of any kind, spam and chain mail are not allowed.
- 2.5. The publishing of IGMs, e-mails or chat logs in the game or the forum without the permission of both parties (or all persons involved) is not permitted.
- 2.6. It is forbidden to force a player to delete, give or share their account, or to demand that they share their password or violate a rule.
- 2.7. The exploitation of bugs in the game is forbidden and will be punished. The same applies to the use of scripts, bots or other similar programs. The game must only be played with conventional browsers, rather than browsers modified for Rail Nation. Graphic packs are exempt from this.
- 2.8. The imitation of official institutions in Rail Nation, or the use of unethical or politically incorrect names is forbidden and will be punished with immediate deletion.
- 3.1. The Support team and administrators have the right to decide the punishment for rule violations. Compensation will never be paid for the disadvantages incurred in the duration of a ban, this includes lost harvests, lost competitions or other losses. The player has no claim to the recompense or replacement of the lost time of Premium functions (e.g. Plus Account, Researcher, Mechanic) during a ban. There will be no special treatment for paying players of Rail Nation regarding the game rules, neither in the duration of a ban, nor in deciding the punishment.
- 3.2. In the event of rule violations your only port of call is the support team for your gameworld. Players can send their argument, explaining their circumstances, to support by IGM or using the help contact form. Players can also contact email@example.com should they have good reason to question the decision of Support.
- 3.3. The Rail Nation team reserves the right to change the game rules at any time.
- 3.4. If a single article in the game rules becomes invalid, only the validity of that particular article is effected, rather than the whole set of rules. Invalid articles will be changed by the administrators as soon as possible.